Thursday, March 8, 2018

Did You Know Selena Gomez Has VENEERS?! *2019*

In case the world didn't know yet, Instagram's most followed celebrity, Selena Gomez, got fake teeth (or veneers, they go on top of your natural teeth). 

What annoys me for some reason is that nobody seemed to notice this.. Maybe because this starlet already had nice teeth to begin with. But why get the fake teeth, or veneers I'm guessing, if the 'after' isn't even that great? The results are actually, in my opinion, worse. 
I'm one of those weird people who notices EVERYBODY'S teeth. So when Selena got her new veneers, I IMMEDIATELY noticed and knew. I was like, does anybody else see this or am I the only one!?! As of today, it is March 8th, 2018. I noticed through some pictures and/or music videos that Selena got her veneers maybe about 2-3 years ago. So maybe in like 2015 or 2016 I'm guessing she got them. Why didn't I write about this earlier, I don't know. I just made a blog for the first time now. 
Here are the before and afters of her teeth. Personally, I think her natural narrower, a bit smaller, smile suited her face A LOT more than the huge, wide veneers she chose to cover her cute teeth. (read til end)
BEFORE:



AFTER:
They only look good from the front, at a CERTAIN angle.
Her face is already pretty round and chubby, thats what she's known for. So idk why she chose to have wide block-looking teeth that sorta look..ugly on her face, rather than the nice, sharp smile she used to have. Wide teeth would suit a long face, rather than her short round face. More narrow, long teeth would suit her type of face.

Selena's teeth looked so sweet and clean before. Now she just sorta looks like a crackhead with almost crooked looking teeth, especially when you look at her now-fat chunky smile from the side. Moral of the story is, stick with what God gave ya, sometimes that man knows what he's doing 🤷🏻‍♀️


P.S. you may be thinking or asking yourself, "Her veneers look like real teeth though.." But actually, nowadays they can make veneers look soo real, you would never even think they're fake. They can give them a little yellow tint just like natural teeth and everything😳

- The411Dirt

9 comments:

  1. Both her before and after teeth look bad. It seems as if she had bad dental health looking at how yellow her teeth were originally too. Gross either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be rude, I bet your teeth are nastier than hers. Don't pick or be rude on somebody's insecurities.

      Delete
  2. OMG... Finally I got the answer. I was wondering what's wrong with her teeth recently. She doesn't look cute anymore. Totally agree with you. That makes me think twice of having veneer. 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  3. She talks weird now. I just noticed that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I saw her on Ellen today and that’s the first thing I noticed. She’s not near as cute as she was either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing her on Ellen I immediately looked on youtube her videos 3yrs ago... then searched in google photos of her 2010 and viola here I am...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You´re definitely not the only one who notices these kinds of things. I never follow too much any celebrity or whatever, and for the past years I haven´t even watched too many things about the entertainment industry, although I always see some random stuff, because I´m into music and movies. BUT ANYWAY... I stumbled upon one of those 1 hour tv shows about celebrity life, and it was about Selena Gomez, then I kept watching, by the end of it, there were bits of interviews and stuff from her at around 2017 and 2018 I believe, and I INSTANTLY thought "what the hell did she do to her teeth??...". I can see now from some of the pictures you posted that her teeth had some slight imperfections, and was not the brightest; so this social pressure on celebrities to look "perfect" eventually got to her. The problem is SHE WAS VERY CUTE, and these new "improvement" indeed made her look UGLIER. Her upper lip is projected forwards, and she is speaking differently, like people with protruding front teeth who need to get braces. And she looks like some old people or drug addicts, from back in the day, who lost all their teeth, and had it replaced with those industrialized-squared teeth that looked fake and weird, like some sort of large puppet-mannequin-android from an alien B movie pretending to be human.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with him and I noticed. My mom is a dentist and she thinks she didn’t get veneers but it’s so obvious she did. I’ve been a fan of selena since the beginning. I grew up watching her making cameos on other Disney shoes before wizards so I know her teeth. Always thought she was so naturally beautiful and still is. I always loved her natural smile and always thought she was lucky to have naturally straight teeth. So I definteky noticed her teeth were different and was appalled that she permanently changed them. When she can just whiten them. But then again the only thing I can really say is that everyone has their own insecurities and entitled to do whatever they want in life and to their body. You never know she herself might not have liked her own teeth and wanted to change it even if we don’t agree she has to do what makes her happy and if she’s not feeling or looking her best that affects us and how she treats ppl so that’s important. So you do you Selena. You’re still beautiful love you ������

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who cares what she got done! Shes looks beautiful. Most of ya'll wish you could afford it. Really not that serious of an issues.

    ReplyDelete